Harsh Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harsh Generation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
balorg

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:38 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Life Location: GREECE
Real Life Time Zone:
Real Life Age: 28
Real Life Name(first name is good enough): BILL
Languages you speak: GREEK-ENGLISH

Character Name: BALORG
Class: FIGHTER
Race: ORC
Level: 70

Armory Profile:(armory is donw atm and i cant take the link)

Current Spec: TANK(7-5-49)

Current amount of Healing/spell damage/range/melee AP/hp and armor/mp5/resiliance(feral druids):14.6-504def-14250ar.<===tank gear/1500ap-122hit-25crit in dps gear
please post both your pve and pvp stats(if you have both pve and pvp gear)

Spec that you would want to be/have: TANK(and fury for small time seasons due to farm reasons only)

Do you have any problems with respeccing if needed? :NO PROBLEM

List the previous raiding experiences you've had untill what boss in TBC (Elaborate...):
magtheridon-all karazan besides NB and netherspite all heroic dungeons.
List the previous raiding experiences you've had untill what boss in PRE-TBC (Elaborate...): all until 4horsemen.(with my ally pala)

Keys & Attunements (If you're on one write what step you're on)
- Karazhan:done the prequest
-did all narru chain

Reputation (If you're on one write what step you're on, rep lvl; IE friendly, honored, revered, exalted)
- Hellfire Citadel:18/21k
- Coilfang Reservoir: full exalted
- Auchindoun: 17.5/21k
- Caverns of Time: 2/21k
- Tempest Keep: 7.5/21k
- Violet Eye :3/12k

Professions and level: MINNING/SKINNING 375

Playtimes
- Monday:
- Tuesday:
- Wednesday:
- Thursday:
- Friday:
- Saturday:
- Sunday:

Things that might influence your playtimes (Leave empty if none): i work in shifts like 1 day 6:00-14:00 2 14:00-22:00 3 22:00-6:00 then 2 days off.

Total /played time:
Lvl 70 /played time(good to know ): 11days

Do you have a Microphone?: yes

Abuse level (how much can ppl fuck with you without you loosing your mind and temper):
a lot !!!!!!!

In-game goals:have fun and see new thinks in game make friends and see new encounters.

What do you expect from this guild?:good attitude and a worm wellcome and a raid spot:P

Previous guilds and current guild (if you're currently guilded) and why you left each guild (Elaborate): bloodstaind phalanx i want to change guild cause the very few times i raided with them ppl leaving in middle cause it was 12 oclock and it was late and stuff like that and i am not used to this style of raiding and i dont enjoy game like that.

Write a little joke or something or anything to show you would fit in: a pala a priest and varimarthas walks in to a bar..Razz

At the moment we are in the fetus stage, we need people who are fighters and doesn't quit after two wipes at a new boss encounter.
ARE YOU ABLE and WANT to fight for getting a boss down and do not just quit and leave the raid?:a try will convise you.

Anything else to support your application:i am an active player and i want to believe that i play my class and my spec very good.i have a friend in your guild edv imba huntard:P
Back to top Go down
Edv

Edv

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:50 pm

Well, u dont got the best gear yet, but u trying hard enough to get geared up.
I usally go heroics with u because u want some items, and they seriously never drop!
but well, u know how to tank, thats an BIG plus.
i rather have not that good geared tanks that know how to tank and doing an job welldone then an fully farmed retarded tank that cant improvise.
so in my opinion and my exp with u during heroics i would say to all oficers U will be an great Tank and amazing player to add to this guild!

Goodluck with your application, hope to see u soon!

Edv
Back to top Go down
healingkama

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:02 pm

Hey Balorg! Very Happy

you applying here? Very Happy
Well, thats great.
And what Edv said, I totally agree. He hasnt got the gear, but he does has the skill and the ambition. I'f been with Balorg and Edv to heroic dungeons and he did one hell of a fine job.
I hope you will be accepted in the guild Very Happy
Speak to you later m8 Wink

Healingkama

PS.
if you need a healer for an heroic Balorg, /w me Wink
Back to top Go down
Mypoizon
Demonic Furby
Mypoizon

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Now I will try to write here.

atm we are having some tanks that are warriors, but I would try to make contact here, as the whispers I've been doing havent reached through.

Greetings Balorg / Bill

From looks of your hp and so on, it should be doable after some runs in karazhan getting you geared up completely. - I assume your class is a warrior, not a fighter :p though it sounds good. ^^ but aren't we all?

But please do whisper me ingame tomorrow or later on the week (prefered before thursday)

// Mypoizon

edit:

From the words of others I believe in you.

Whisper:
Wixx Saske or me. ingame. if they wonder just refer them to this topic.

Looking forward too see you on team 1
Back to top Go down
http://harshgeneration.omgforum.net
Saske
Assistant Guild Master

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:18 am

Quote :

what the............................

since when did there exist a class calld fighter?
Back to top Go down
Mypoizon
Demonic Furby
Mypoizon

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:52 pm

Saske wrote:
Quote :

what the............................

since when did there exist a class calld fighter?

hehe i think he got it from Neverwinter nights

well I just officially closed warriors today - but if you want balorg you can join as a friend member
Back to top Go down
http://harshgeneration.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1