Harsh Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harsh Generation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for guild.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vecate

Application for guild. Empty
PostSubject: Application for guild.   Application for guild. I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:10 pm

Real Life Location: Southern Denmark.
Real Life Time Zone: +1 GMT
Real Life Age: 19
Real Life Name(first name is good enough): Bjørn (Pronounced Bjorn Wink )
Languages you speak: Danish, English, a little german as well.

Character Name: Vecate
Class: Warlock (I know you have closed for locks, but ive been told i play my class very well, and im VERY active!)
Race: Undead female
Level: 70

Armory Profile:
Current Spec: SL/SL (PvP'ing for gear atm)

Current amount of Healing/spell damage/range/melee AP/hp and armor/mp5/resiliance(feral druids): Spelldmg: 830+, HP: 8200+, MP:7600+, Res: 100+
please post both your pve and pvp stats(if you have both pve and pvp gear)

Spec that you would want to be/have: Whatever you want me to.

Do you have any problems with respeccing if needed? : Nope got spelldmg gear, no shadowspelldmg gear yet.

List the previous raiding experiences you've had untill what boss in TBC (Elaborate...): Ive cleared karazhan and some bosses in ZA. (Another char)

List the previous raiding experiences you've had untill what boss in PRE-TBC (Elaborate...): 7. boss in MC

Keys & Attunements (If you're on one write what step you're on)
- Karazhan: I'm only pvp'ing atm, so no PvE thingies yet. Ive got some keys though.

Reputation (If you're on one write what step you're on, rep lvl; IE friendly, honored, revered, exalted)
- Hellfire Citadel: honored
- Coilfang Reservoir: honored
- Auchindoun: friendly or honored
- Caverns of Time: havent been to CoT yet with this char.
- Tempest Keep: Havent been there either.
- Violet Eye : No kara experience with this char.

Professions and level: tailoring: 100 and something Sad Skinning: ...... Very Happy

Playtimes
- Monday: 5pm till 1am
- Tuesday: 5pm till 1am
- Wednesday: 5pm till 1am
- Thursday: 5pm till 1am
- Friday: 5pm till the sun rises
- Saturday: 5pm till the sun rises
- Sunday: 5pm till the sun rises
(all depends on working schedule)

Things that might influence your playtimes (Leave empty if none): Work or school/exams

Total /played time: 15d
Lvl 70 /played time(good to know ): 3d

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

Abuse level (how much can ppl fuck with you without you loosing your mind and temper): A lot i guess, i have got some sense of humor of course! Smile

In-game goals: As long as tbc reaches. must be sunwell Very Happy

What do you expect from this guild?: i expect that it will help me get a lot of gear and a lot of good and funny moments in a game i like very much Very Happy

Previous guilds and current guild (if you're currently guilded) and why you left each guild (Elaborate): I were in Danish PVP Insanity which made a lot of premades so that i could get some honor.

Write a little joke or something or anything to show you would fit in: Ive got this friend with demeted bulimia nervosa which of course is because he is fat. he eats and eats because of his bulimia nervosa but forget to throw up because of the demented mind Very Happy i LoL'ed

At the moment we are in the fetus stage, we need people who are fighters and doesn't quit after two wipes at a new boss encounter.
ARE YOU ABLE and WANT to fight for getting a boss down and do not just quit and leave the raid?: of course i am. ive been to MC which lasted for 5 whole hours and just the 2nd boss. i was 58 back then but they kept hoping and got patience. i love fighting with a lot of adrenaline and intensity.

Anything else to support your application: Even though you have closed for locks i still hope you will take me in, because i have got a friend, Dexus, who complimented you big time. I wanna play WoW at the PvE stage again and i think you fit me just right, after what he tells me.
Btw, i will be online thursday evening from 7pm till around 12pm. You can catch me there Smile
Back to top Go down
Mypoizon
Demonic Furby
Mypoizon

Application for guild. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for guild.   Application for guild. I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:56 pm

Greeting Vecate / Bjørn

I looked through you application and I'm curiously about your gear. so I'm online from 10-16:30 tomorrrow and 22:30 - something tomorrow as well. so whisper me there and we can have a chat about stuff, and just look up on your gear =)

Best luck from

Mypoizon.
Back to top Go down
http://harshgeneration.omgforum.net

Application for guild.
Page 1 of 1