Harsh Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harsh Generation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fury/arms warrior application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xonon

Fury/arms warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Fury/arms warrior application   Fury/arms warrior application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:25 am

Real Life Location: Sweden
Real Life Time Zone: GMT+01:00
Real Life Age: 17 soon 18
Real Life Name(first name is good enough): Simon
Languages you speak: English, German and swedish

Character Name: Xonon
Class: Warrior
Race: Human
Level: 80

Armory Profile: !!! Haven't been updated for a long time so the gear isn't the same. Its better, and same thing with the stats!!!

Current Spec: Fury

Current amount of Healing/spell damage/range/melee AP/hp and armor/mp5/resiliance(feral druids):
please post both your pve and pvp stats(if you have both pve and pvp gear) 3.4k ap ub and 21k hp, crit chance 26% and hit caped

Spec that you would want to be/have: Fury or Protection

Do you have any problems with respeccing if needed? : NO

List the previous raiding experiences you've had untill what boss in TBC (Elaborate...): Maghteridon, Kara, ZA, grulls lair

List the previous raiding experiences you've had untill what boss in PRE-TBC (Elaborate...): Onyxias lair

Keys & Attunements (If you're on one write what step you're on) No keys to raids
- Karazhan:

Reputation (If you're on one write what step you're on, rep lvl; IE friendly, honored, revered, exalted)
- Hellfire Citadel: FRIENDLY
- Coilfang Reservoir: HONORED
- Auchindoun: revered
- Caverns of Time: exalted
- Tempest Keep: revered
- Violet Eye :exalted

Professions and level: Blacksmith 110 and mining 80

Playtimes
- Monday: 19-24
- Tuesday: 19-02
- Wednesday: 19-24
- Thursday: 19-24
- Friday: 19-03:00
- Saturday: 19:00-03:00
- Sunday: 19:00-00:00

Things that might influence your playtimes (Leave empty if none):

Total /played time: 34days and 11 hours
Lvl 70 /played time(good to know ): 24 days

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes

Abuse level (how much can ppl fuck with you without you loosing your mind and temper): Very high, but not if they are pushing me down then it's much more lower

In-game goals: Clear all wotlk raids and further raids, and get imba gear

What do you expect from this guild?: I expect that it is a good raiding guild

Previous guilds and current guild (if you're currently guilded) and why you left each guild (Elaborate): Souls of death, cuz they didn't raid the planned raids

Write a little joke or something or anything to show you would fit in: Rofl xD

At the moment we are in the fetus stage, we need people who are fighters and doesn't quit after two wipes at a new boss encounter.
ARE YOU ABLE and WANT to fight for getting a boss down and do not just quit and leave the raid?: Sure thing, I have always played like that if we got any problem

Anything else to support your application: This guild have a good reputation for me, that's a big reason for me to join.

// Greeting Ambassador Xonon
Back to top Go down

Fury/arms warrior application
Page 1 of 1